I have a refurbished ipad 4, with no sim card...do I need one?
1 Answer from the Community
In an unlocked GSM iPad wi-fi+cellular, a sim card is only required should you wish to use a cellular data network. At that time you would need a carrier specific sim card and subscribe to its data plan.
- Answered by Steve M from Litchfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use wifi on the iPad that has SIM card
- Asked by Neven F from Cairo
- 06 24, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use wifi on the iPad that has SIM card)
No answers yet
Does the SIM card come with the Pro with cellular?
- Asked by Catherine S from Eastchester
- 07 20, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the SIM card come with the Pro with cellular?)