I want to purchase a iPad Pro. Do i need a cellular iPad pro to hotspot my iphone to connect with the internet?
2 Answers from the Community
No, you do not need a cellular iPad to hotspot to your iPhone, just make sure that personal hotspot is enabled on your phone and that you have a personal hotspot enabled carried on your phone and you should be able to connect your iPad to your iPhone and use internet. A cellular iPad is like your phone, where you buy a sim and you get cellular connection. I am actually writing this on a cellular iPad mini 4 using cellular. Wow that was a lot of the word cellular in this answer.
- Answered by Kieran H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No. I have an iPad Pro, non-cellular, and I connect to my iPhone for internet all the time at the beach and pool.
- Answered by Joelle D from Renfrew
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Do you have to connect cellular if the iPad has it
- Asked by Laura M from Lake Charles
- 10 14, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you have to connect cellular if the iPad has it)
Can I set up a new IPad Pro with Verizon cellular at home or do I have to go to an Apple store to have it configured properly?
- Asked by Marilyn A S from Ridgefield Park
- 06 2, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I set up a new IPad Pro with Verizon cellular at home or do I have to go to an Apple store to have it configured properly?)