is there a portable cd drive you can buy to plug in and use with ipad ? if not how do you load things that are not available online?
I just want to know can you use this super drive with an ipad or is there some other way to upload things from a cd to your ipad
- Asked by Chandra R from Roseburg
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a portable cd drive you can buy to plug in and use with ipad ? if not how do you load things that are not available online?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
1 Answer from the Community
Although there aren't any disc drives you can plug into your iPad/mini iPad, there are many different ways to import data. When you plug it into your Mac or PC, you can use it like a flash drive and drag and drop files. You could also use a file hosting service, like Dropbox, to import files. Dropbox offers 2GB of storage for free, and they have an app for the iPad/mini iPad/iPod free of charge as well. You could even go as far as saving files from e-mails sent to your iPad.
My suggestion to you would be to look into Dropbox and/or explore iTunes. You can find just about any movie, song, book, etc. at a reasonable price and you'll always have a digital copy of your content.
- Answered by Brandon B from London
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can i read portable hard drive with Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter?
- Asked by Pedro D from New York
- 04 1, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i read portable hard drive with Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter