RED STREAKS ON SCREEN WHEN POWERING ON
This usually happens in the morning, when I turn on my devise. Red streaks (vertical, in portrait position) start to appear on the screen. These last for a while and then quit. Most of the time I won't see them again during the day, but occasionally they do come back. The tablet works fine after the streaks go, but I fear they may remain or take over the screen some day.
- Asked by Wilfredo F from Yauco
- Flag as inappropriate (RED STREAKS ON SCREEN WHEN POWERING ON)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will this mirror my iPad 2 on screen?
- Asked by Sarah H from Santa Cruz
- 11 26, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this mirror my iPad 2 on screen?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
No answers yet