Say if a was to get a 64gb SIM card and put it into my iPad Air would all my apps,music and photos still be there?
3 Answers from the Community
You can't plug external memory cards into an iPad or iPhone as there is no slot for them.
- Answered by Monte O from Eugene
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I can not answer that question because unfortunately there is no SD card slot on the iPad Air therefore when purchasing an iPad you will have to choose a high capacity of storage because the storage is non-user upgradable.
- Answered by Catherine S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It will of course be there, everything u do in ur iPad every photo ur game data ur music ur apps everything will be saved in ur iCloud. But it won't be able to save ur data if u run out of ur iCloud storage.
- Answered by Nikhil R from Hyderabad
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Compatible with iPaid Air? iPad says not!
- Asked by Robert B
- 03 7, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatible with iPaid Air? iPad says not!)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
No answers yet