what is the difference between Wi-Fi Ipad and the Wi-Fi + Cellular
1 Answer from the Community
Every iPad can connect to the Internet through a high-speed Wi-Fi network, like the wireless Internet router in your home or the wireless hotspots you find in a coffee shop, school library or airport.
There are hotspots all over the world, and iPad finds them automatically.
Wi-Fi + Cellular model
If you’re somewhere where there is no Wi-Fi, iPad with Wi-Fi + Cellular models let you stay connected to fast mobile data networks practically anywhere you go. So you can continue to browse the web, send and receive mail, get directions and more.
To use a mobile network, simply insert an activated carrier SIM card,
Wifi iPad needs a router
Wifi + Cellular connects to your carrier to receive internet on the go ( just like an iPhone)
- Answered by Vasileios R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
At my work I do not have any wi fi for my iPad. Is this product portable? and would it give me the same quality of wifi anywhere i went?
- Asked by Steven C from Milton
- 06 15, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (At my work I do not have any wi fi for my iPad. Is this product portable? and would it give me the same quality of wifi anywhere i went?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
What are iPad mini 4 dimensions with Silicone Cast and Smart Cover?
- Asked by Curtis T from Savannah
- 04 3, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (What are iPad mini 4 dimensions with Silicone Cast and Smart Cover?)
- Asked about: iPad mini 4 Silicone Case - (PRODUC…