2 Answers from the Community
If you have a Micro USB charger for another phone, you can use this to charge your lightning device. It does not turn your lightning connector into a USB port for data transfer. In other words, you can't plug a USB peripheral into your apple device with this adaptor.
- Answered by Chris R from Annandale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The Lightning to Micro USB Adapter lets you connect an iPhone, iPad, or iPod with Lightning connector to micro USB cables and chargers to sync and charge your device.
- Answered by Doug S from Round Lake Heights
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
will it have latency when using app such as "metronome" in an iPad mini?
- Asked by Choo L from Kuala Lumpur
- 09 22, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (will it have latency when using app such as "metronome" in an iPad mini?)
- Asked about: AirPods