What's the best iPad for a budding artist who's transitioning from paper-n-pencils to iPad-n-Apple Pen?
2 Answers from the Community
I just purchased an iPad Pro 2020 and do my art on it. I am in love. Can’t put it down!
- Answered by Katherine E from York,
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
it depends if you are looking to future proof you experiance i would recommend the iPad Pro with the Apple Pencil but if you are looking fo rhte basic and nothing fancy you can go with the Standard 10.2in iPad or the iPad Air. The Air has a slightly larger display at 10.5in and you can buy Apple Pencil with all three. The Cheapest is the 10.2in with Apple Pencil.
- Answered by Jason C from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is there an apple keyboard for an iPad 2?
Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 12.9‑inch iPad P...
- Asked by Jim R
- 4 Jan 2016
- Flag as inappropriate is there an apple keyboard for an iPad 2?
No answers yet