Which iPad would be best for presentations? I am a professor and I find the ability to draw on my slides will be useful in creating and giving lecture
1 Answer from the Community
The best iPad for performance and drawing is iPad Pro. The best iPad for drawing if you don’t need as much performance is the 2018 iPad with pencil support. It all comes down to what you would need most. Hope I helped!
- Answered by Tyler V from Waterloo On
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it support devices which draw more power?
- Asked by Jakob P from Cologne
- 03 22, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it support devices which draw more power?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
Do you have the ability to delet pictures off of the SD card using this
- Asked by Patricia H from Metairie
- 12 14, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you have the ability to delet pictures off of the SD card using this)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader