Why is the 9.7 Pro better than 12.9 Pro? Isn't the screen larger? I only use mine for emailing. Photos, music. This will be my fifth iPad and trying
I love my FB and scan the sites on news. Novice user if though I have owned 4 iPads. Storage is my question. Can't decide but.
1 Answer from the Community
While the iPad Pro 12.9's display is bigger, the 9.7" version is more advanced. The 9.7" display has a wider colour gamut, is brighter, and has true tone technology, which automatically adjusts the white balance to suit the surrounding conditions. The camera on the 9.7" model is significantly better also. It is the same camera as found in the iPhone 6s, compared to the 12.9" having a similar camera to the iPhone 5s.
- Answered by Anthony S from Brisbane
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I believe this adaptor can be used with the 12.9 iPad Pro and get much better charge times. Is this correct & can you use it with any other iOS device
- Asked by Mark S from Kinross
- 04 20, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (I believe this adaptor can be used with the 12.9 iPad Pro and get much better charge times. Is this correct & can you use it with any other iOS device)
- Asked about: 29W USB‑C Power Adapter
Best screen protector for iPad Pro 12.9 2017
- Asked by Donna S from Huntington
- 03 20, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (Best screen protector for iPad Pro 12.9 2017)
No answers yet