Best way to clean or sanitize an iPhone?
Just got an iPhone 8 and would like to know the recommended way to clean and/or sanitize it?
Would using a product like Phonesoap void the phone warranty if something were to happen to it?
- Asked by Jennifer M from Normal
- Flag as inappropriate (Best way to clean or sanitize an iPhone?)
1 Answer from the Community
ANY traces of liquid damage may affect your warranty.
How to clean your Apple products (HT204172)
Apple products are made with a variety of materials, and each product might have specific cleaning requirements which vary by the part you're cleaning.
To get started, here are some tips that apply to all products:
Use only a soft, lint-free cloth. Avoid abrasive cloths, towels, paper towels, and similar items that might cause damage.
Unplug all external power sources, devices, and cables.
Keep liquids away from the product.
Don't get moisture into any openings.
Don't use aerosol sprays, solvents, or abrasives.
Don't spray cleaners directly onto the item.
For more info please see HT204172
- Answered by Vasileios R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I’ve lost my charging cube. What is the best way to purchase one? I would prefer not to buy one off of EBay.
- Asked by Ryan F from Zionsville
- 06 30, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (I’ve lost my charging cube. What is the best way to purchase one? I would prefer not to buy one off of EBay.)
- Asked about: AirPods
How do you clean this type of leather?
- Asked by Chloe P
- 11 11, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you clean this type of leather?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Leather Case - (PRODU…
No answers yet