Can an iPhone survive water damage twice?
I have an iPhone 5s. Back around June 12 I forgot it was in my pocket and I was in the ocean with it for a good minute or so. I came home right away and put it in rice, and after a few days it was completely, 100% back to normal. Today my phone was in my back pocket and it fell into the toilet (toilet was clean btw). It was only there for a second or so but it turned off and wouldn't turn back on. Two hours later I got home and put it in rice. Last time I got water damage I could still turn the thing on, but I can't with this one and I'm worried it won't survive. Is it gone for good? Also, earlier in the day it had turned off somehow and I couldn't get it back on. I left it alone for maybe 10 minutes and when I checked again it was fine.
- Asked by Lauren D from San Luis Obispo
- Flag as inappropriate (Can an iPhone survive water damage twice?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
will this leather case get damaged with water?
- Asked by Elijah A from Corona
- 09 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (will this leather case get damaged with water?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Leather Case - (PRODUCT)RE…
Is there a way to protect my AirPod ? I already drop them twice and it scratch already :(
- Asked by Judy H from San Francisco
- 01 13, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to protect my AirPod ? I already drop them twice and it scratch already :()
- Asked about: AirPods