Can I increase the size of the icons in iPhone X
I want an iPhone X but my eyesight isn't great. The demonstration model in O2 had icons a bit too small for me. I asked if they could be made larger only to be told no. This seems odd.
- Asked by Martin W
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I increase the size of the icons in iPhone X)
3 Answers from the Community
Making the icons larger is not available with the iPhone X. Doing so caused problems with the display of other apps such as email. So, Apple removed this feature from the iPhone 8 and X .
- Answered by Kevin W from Parkland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No you can’t as of iOS 11.1
Maybe apple will add this setting in display and brightness like other iphones in upcomming iOS updates.
- Answered by Ankur P from Pune
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You can't change the size of icons on the X, however you can switched on a zoomed view for icons on the home screen with any other iPhone. Text itself can also be enlarged and made bolder, this would also be the case on the X.
- Answered by Christopher W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3