Can I increase the size of the icons in iPhone X
I want an iPhone X but my eyesight isn't great. The demonstration model in O2 had icons a bit too small for me. I asked if they could be made larger only to be told no. This seems odd.
2 Answers from the Community
No you can’t as of iOS 11.1
Maybe apple will add this setting in display and brightness like other iphones in upcomming iOS updates.
- Answered by Ankur P from Pune
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can't change the size of icons on the X, however you can switched on a zoomed view for icons on the home screen with any other iPhone. Text itself can also be enlarged and made bolder, this would also be the case on the X.
- Answered by Christopher W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is there a page I cansee the icons listed and what they mean
- Asked by Debra F from Denver
- 07 24, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a page I cansee the icons listed and what they mean)
Will there be more than a "one size fits all" for the Airpods?
- Asked by Natasha S from Beaumont
- 09 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will there be more than a "one size fits all" for the Airpods?)
- Asked about: AirPods