Can I use my iPhone 6 charging cords with the iPhone X?
From the Box content pictures, the hub looks the same - lightning hub, I guess? I have 6 or so chargers, plus multiple portable batteries. I guess the wireless charging thing sort of confuses me. It's only a perk, and not the only way to charge the thing, right?
I keep chargers at all my important locales, and I really don't want to buy 6 wireless chargers...don't even really care about wireless charging, so as long as my cords work.
Don't really care about the super fast charging either...I dont' think that comes with the X.
Ultimately, I would probably just wait for Apple's AirPower if the wireless charging thing is only a nifty feature and not the only charging option.
- Asked by Holly H from San Rafael
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use my iPhone 6 charging cords with the iPhone X?)
1 Answer from the Community
Simple answer- Yes. You can use a traditional charging cable or using the wireless charging feature. The iPhone X does support fast charging, but only on a separate, more expensive, adapter.
- Answered by Nishil A from Auburn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i use a iphone 6 charger cord on an iphone 8
- Asked by Theodore S from New York
- 10 14, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use a iphone 6 charger cord on an iphone 8)
- Asked about: Apple 5W USB Power Adapter
max charge amp with Iphone X
- Asked by Carol K from Abilene
- 07 23, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (max charge amp with Iphone X)
No answers yet
How do you know if the case is charging or if it is charged?
- Asked by Aaron B from Sun City West
- 05 20, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you know if the case is charging or if it is charged?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Smart Battery Case - …