Can I use the same earphone from ipone 6 to iphone 7
2 Answers from the Community
Yes you can, however considering the iPhone 7 Plus does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack, you may need to use the included adapter (also available for purchase from the Apple Store). If you want to listen to music whilst charging, you will need to purchase a 3rd party adapter.
- Answered by Joshua S from Orpington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, because the iPhone 7 no extra Auxiliary whole.
*p.s, you spelt IPhone wrong
- Answered by Madeleine S from Georgetown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will the AirPods work with IPhone 6s? or Only with the new IPhone 7?
- Asked by Kristen B from Fresh Meadows
- 09 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the AirPods work with IPhone 6s? or Only with the new IPhone 7?)
- Asked about: AirPods