can i use the same in car charger for my iPhone and my iPad pro
2 Answers from the Community
Yes you can. However, due to the larger battery in the iPad Pro, the iPad Pro will charge slower than the iPhone. As long as your iPhone is newer than an iPhone 5, you should have no problems charging both with the lightning connector.
- Answered by Joshua S from Orpington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The iPhone uses 1 Amp (5W). The iPad Pro uses 2.1 Amp (12W). You need a car charger that can support 2.1 Amp (12W) to handle the iPad Pro. If you do that, you can use the same car charger for your iPhone as well.
- Answered by Christina T from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
do I need a lightning adapter for the car charger?
- Asked by Patti G from Southern Pines
- 09 15, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (do I need a lightning adapter for the car charger?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)