Do I need antivirus software for my iPhone?
- Asked by Melody M from Oakdale
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need antivirus software for my iPhone?)
1 Answer from the Community
iPhone, iPad and iPod all run on iOS. It's one of the most advanced systems on the market. iOS is secure and stable. You will not need an antivirus to run securely on iOS. Because iOS relies on AppStore. And AppStore has applications that don't have any viruses and are easy to use.
As long as you are on the latest version of iOS, you will be fine and free of any viruses, bugs or issues in software.
Keep in mind the following: Choose supported iPhone/iPhone that will keep getting newer versions of iOS. When you buy new iPhone, you will need to choose following models: iPhone 5S, iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus. They are the models that are supported from 2017, and all older models are no longer safe to use, because they will not get iOS 11 and newer updates.
It is important that you get newest versions to stay safe. Not because viruses, but because you can get in a bug, or you don't have full security.
- Answered by Konstantin M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
do I need snow leopard to sync my iphone 5 to my macbook os x which I bought in 2009?
- Asked by Shakira D from Melbourne
- 03 5, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (do I need snow leopard to sync my iphone 5 to my macbook os x which I bought in 2009?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Software update does it take any space in the iPhone storage ??
- Asked by Maryam A from Uxusj
- 07 18, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Software update does it take any space in the iPhone storage ??)