Does it drain the device's battery?
The lightning end leads me to believe that it would connect to the device's power source and lower the battery life quickly.
- Asked by Rhana M from Vallejo
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it drain the device's battery?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …
1 Answer from the Community
I believe that any headphones need power to make sound, for example: input power; output sound
The iPhone 7 won't make it use power any quicker than a headphone jack.
- Answered by Gabe N from Palmyra
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
why is it my battery signal is yellow?
- Asked by Stephanie T from Windsor
- 07 14, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (why is it my battery signal is yellow?)
No answers yet
does charging overnight ruin battery?
- Asked by Melissa G from North Attleboro
- 02 21, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (does charging overnight ruin battery?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)