2 Answers from the Community
Macs running macOS 10.12 are compatible with the iCloud syncing feature, otherwise they pair using bluetooth like other devices.
- Answered by James H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, as long as the Mac is running MacOS Sierra, according to Apple's system requirements. But as these are still BT earphones, I bet they'll connect with more devices than Apple says. Those devices would lack the functionality that the W1 chip brings to the table- simple pairing, auto-pairing via iCloud, etc.
- Answered by R A M from Hayward
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can these be adapted to work with Macs or any other devices?
- Asked by Arion P from Palo Alto
- 09 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can these be adapted to work with Macs or any other devices?)
- Asked about: EarPods with Lightning Connector
Does the world adapter kit work in Italy? Can I use it for iPhone, iPad and Mac? Do I need a converter with it?
- Asked by Lisa B from Salvisa
- 05 28, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the world adapter kit work in Italy? Can I use it for iPhone, iPad and Mac? Do I need a converter with it?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
Can I connect my iPhone 7 directly to my Mac computer via the charging cord to the USB on the Mac? I want to download without using the cloud.