Does this work with the IPhone 6s?
I use 2 phones and would hate to have to carry 2 ear buds. So disappointed with Apple that I even have to ask this question. Really should give us back our 3.5mm jack.
- Asked by Mark L from Warrenton
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with the IPhone 6s?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack …
1 Answer from the Community
Yes as long as you have iOS 10 and are using Apple compatible headphones. I specifically bought this adapter to work with my Bose Headphones through the Lightning port on my iPhone 6s Smart Battery case on my iPhone 6s. I initially had to unplug and replug the adapter with the headphones once and then controls and mic worked fine.
- Answered by George M from Dacula
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with an iPhone 6+?
- Asked by David C
- 03 22, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with an iPhone 6+?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
No answers yet
Will the same charging connection work for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 7
- Asked by Mark H from The Colony
- 09 17, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the same charging connection work for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 7)