Has the size of the Iphone 8 plus changed from 7 plus. I have a case which I love using on my 7 plus and want to know if it will fit.
4 Answers from the Community
Yes they will. Apples website shows their cases are iPhone 7 & 8 compatible. Same as with the 7/8 Plus
- Answered by Yvette B from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, the size is same. you can see apple selling same cover for 8plus and 7plus on apple website
- Answered by Muhammad Bader S from Lahore
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
iPhone 8 plus: 158.4 mm (6.24 inches)
iPhone 7 plus: 158.2 mm (6.23 inches)
iPhone 8 plus: 78.1 mm (3.07 inches)
iPhone 7 plus: 77.9 mm (3.07 inches)
iPhone 8 plus: 7.5 mm (0.30 inches)
iPhone 7 plus: 7.3 mm (0.29 inches)
- Answered by Benjamin T from Rockaway Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I ordered (Dreem) 7plus case for my iPhone 8 plus and it fits fine overall. However, I noticed that the sides/edges of the cover are not high enough to protect the screen. So if the phone gets dropped fact down, most likely you will damage the screen. From all the research I have done it seems that the iPhone 8 plus is just 0.05mm thicker than the iPhone 7 plus and therefore 7 plus cases would fit but may not get the same protection as one would want. Good luck!
- Answered by Sanjay C from Coppell
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
will the lifeproof fre iphone 7 plus case fit the iphone 8 plus?
- Asked by Michael C from Little Rock
- 10 16, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (will the lifeproof fre iphone 7 plus case fit the iphone 8 plus?)