how do i combine several apps into 1 folder
- Asked by Jane K from St. Marys
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i combine several apps into 1 folder)
1 Answer from the Community
Easy. Press down on one of the apps until they all wiggle. Drag one app onto the one you want in the same folder... it will automatically create a new folder. You can name the folder anything you'd like. To add more apps into the folder, press down until they wiggle, and drag the app into the folder. When you are finished, press the Home button to stop the wiggling. Done!
- Answered by Joan B from Hamden
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there a way to separate a certain group of songs from my music app and name it from my iPhone ?
- Asked by Judy K from San Antonio
- 10 27, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to separate a certain group of songs from my music app and name it from my iPhone ?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
how do I make sub folders in my email accounts?
- Asked by Mary B from Parker
- 03 29, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I make sub folders in my email accounts?)
No answers yet
How to uninstall the widget app from my iPhone after installing the software update 10.0.1. I do not want to have to hit the home screen twice