how do i move apps around on my iPhone
formerly you pressed down until they wiggled, doesn't work anymore
- Asked by Peter B from Santa Barbara
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i move apps around on my iPhone)
1 Answer from the Community
Follow the exact same “touch and hold” procedure as always, but use a light touch on the app icon. Place your finger on it without applying pressure. If you do it right, you'll see the expected Home screen full of jiggling app icons and you can move and delete as usual.
- Answered by Julie K from Alexandria
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you use it on the move?
- Asked by Mitchell G
- 12 5, 12
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use it on the move?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
No answers yet
if I plug in a new iphone6s into my itunes library, will I have a problem moving apps, originally purchased for the Iphone5, into the iphone6s?