how do i sync photos from iphone6 to windows pc
I have a iphone 6 and i cannot transfer or sync my photos on to my PC windows please help me
- Asked by Louise P from Santa Ana
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i sync photos from iphone6 to windows pc)
1 Answer from the Community
Hi. Try opening a Windows based photo manipulation & storage program such as Adobe photoshop elements on your PC.
Then connect your phone to the PC USB port. Go to Computer icon on your desk top & open. Note the portable drive letter for your iPhone.
Then, in the photo software program select 'import or get photos from', then type in the PC portable drive letter for your iPhone & press next.
The program should then give options to select individual or all photos to copy to your PC Hard Drive and delete from your iPhone if you require, when downloaded to your PC.
Note: You may need to UNTICK photos sync under iTunes sync menu beforehand.
This worked for my IPhone 5s 16gb where the memory is insufficient to store photos.
- Answered by Bernard H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
IPhone 6 question: I have loaded all my photos onto my Mac but when I sync with my IPhone 6 it doesn't pick up all the photos, or the organization.
Can I use this with my iPhone 6s with the lightning to USBC cable
- Asked by Ethan L from Bethel Ct
- 04 24, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this with my iPhone 6s with the lightning to USBC cable)
- Asked about: 87W USB-C Power Adapter
Can I sync right AirPod to one device and left to another ?
- Asked by Justin L
- 01 13, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I sync right AirPod to one device and left to another ?)
- Asked about: AirPods