How do you let apps access your camera
- Asked by Shafeya T from Berlin
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you let apps access your camera)
2 Answers from the Community
Navigate to Settings > Privacy > Camera. Within this page, you can allow or disallow apps access to the camera.
- Answered by J D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Go to Settings>Privacy>Camera. find the app you want to allow camera access to, and switch it so that the switch is green.
- Answered by Amira A from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2