How is the connection between W1 equipped headphones with iPhone after the pairing process?
I thinking about picking up a BeatsX.
For exapmle, after I paired the headphone with an Apple device (yes I know all about that auto-pair-with-other-same-appleid-devices thing). But if i have to turn off the headphone for charging, then after that when I turn it on again, do i have to press that "Connect" button in the fancy pop up on my iPhone again like the first time i pair it ? Or just after I turn the headphone on it just immediately connects to the iPhone ?
- Asked by Minh Anh V from Hanoi
- Flag as inappropriate (How is the connection between W1 equipped headphones with iPhone after the pairing process?)
- Asked about: AirPods
2 Answers from the Community
You only pair the Beats X and AirPods once and they will link with all the devices on your iCloud account. There after you will need to select the headsets from the control center (on iOS devices) and bluetooth menu (MacOS) when switching between devices when all the devices are in range otherwise the headsets will connect to the closest iOS or MacOS devices.
- Answered by Kelvin M from Johannesburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
In general it works very well but it is not fail-proof. Buyer beware that when using both ear pieces you have dual Bluetooth signals to your iPhone or other device and this doubles your chance for interference or congestion. High-density locations, such as an apartment buildings, busy downtown streets, the mall, or near an Apple Store can all cause audio drop-outs. Holding your iPhone closer to the AirPods may provide remediation, but if it's so bad that you're holding your iPhone next to your head, well, that defeats the purpose of going wireless.
- Answered by Brian S from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can headphones be connected to iPhone through NFC
- Asked by Akash S from Chennai
- 06 13, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can headphones be connected to iPhone through NFC)
I have a pair of 3.5 mm plug in Sennheiser headphones with studio quality sound. Will the Lightning to 3.5 mm jack compromise sound quality?
- Asked by Scott E A from Atascadero
- 06 13, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a pair of 3.5 mm plug in Sennheiser headphones with studio quality sound. Will the Lightning to 3.5 mm jack compromise sound quality?)