I have a 6s Plus, is there a way for it or siri to announce my incoming phone calls?
- Asked by Tammy B from Old Hickory
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a 6s Plus, is there a way for it or siri to announce my incoming phone calls?)
1 Answer from the Community
You do that on your iPhone.
There you will see 4 options:
Headphones & Car
Select "Always" and your iPhone will "Always" Announce Calls based on who is in your Contacts.
If the call comes from someone not in your Contacts, it will say "Unknown Caller"
- Answered by Ronald S from Eliot
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How to connect to bluetooth for incoming calls
- Asked by Lee P from Mapleton
- 12 15, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (How to connect to bluetooth for incoming calls)
No answers yet
sometimes phone rings, but incoming call not displays on the screen.unable to attend call. any workaround or solution for it? For 6s