I know the big deal here is the iPhone 8 will have wireless charging. BUT can I STILL charge it with a wire as well? Must know before purchase.
All I can find is information on the new wireless charging process and I know how all that works. I just want to clarify that I'll still have the option to charge with a wire as well. My car is not wirelessly compatible on its own and I want to be able to charge with a wire as I drive. Just sayin...
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you can charge the standard way as well as wirelessly.
- Answered by Todd E from Yorba Linda
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do you know if the case is charging or if it is charged?
- Asked by Aaron B from Sun City West
- 05 20, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you know if the case is charging or if it is charged?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Smart Battery Case - …