If I buy a sim free iPhone 8+ or X can I use talk and data on the Sprint network?
I know if I buy a new iPhone (8, 8+, X) from Sprint, it is manufactured missing a radio that will allow Calling Plus as they call it or (VOIP) VoLTE on other carriers. Can I purchase a phone directly from Apple then turn it on with Sprint so I can talk and use data at the same time?
- Asked by Jemond W from Kennesaw
- Flag as inappropriate (If I buy a sim free iPhone 8+ or X can I use talk and data on the Sprint network?)
1 Answer from the Community
No, you cannot. Sprint doesn't have that option using both talk and data at a time. I'm using an unlocked iPhone 8 plus with sprint carrier. I asked Sprint service and they said that they didn't have that option yet.
- Answered by Gurudatt M from Ashburn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is the iphone 8+ sim free?
- Asked by Lisa B from Callaway
- 09 8, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (is the iphone 8+ sim free?)