If i charge my iphone in a mac air can transfer all the my application immediately in mcbook air even without press the trust?
1 Answer from the Community
No, in order to transfer apps that way you have to trust computer giving iTunes permission to access the device. You don't have to transfer apps though. Apps are already all purchased once can be downloaded from iTunes available whenever through iCloud to the computer to be installed whenever.
- Answered by Dylan R from Monmouth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you use the air pods with all current iPod devices?
- Asked by Jack F from Mentone
- 09 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the air pods with all current iPod devices?)
- Asked about: AirPods
how do i delete music from my iphone without deleting from other devices
- Asked by Julie B from Arroyo Grande
- 03 26, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i delete music from my iphone without deleting from other devices)
Can I connect my iPhone 7 directly to my Mac computer via the charging cord to the USB on the Mac? I want to download without using the cloud.