If iphone is off, will FACE TIME still connect on other devices linked with iphone account (ie ipad)?
If both devices have facetime on, and Ipad is on the same account as iphone - would ipad notify me about face time call in sytuation where iphone is currently switched off (or runned out of battery)?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, if both of the devices are signed in with the Same Apple ID and if FaceTime is on. Then even if one of them is Powered off the other device will let you know for FaceTime Calls. The iPad needs to be connected to the Internet to be able to notify about the FaceTime Calls
- Answered by Saksham S from Brampton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
WiFi connectivity problem in iPhone 6
- Asked by Bushra N from Dubai
- 05 17, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (WiFi connectivity problem in iPhone 6)
No answers yet
does the internet have to be connected to nullify siri
- Asked by Brandon T from Robstown
- 10 21, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (does the internet have to be connected to nullify siri)
- Asked about: AirPods