Iphone 7 won't connect to Itunes. "Newer version of itunes required"
When I plug in my Iphone 7 to connect it to Itunes, I get a message on Itunes that says "The Iphone cannot be used because it requires a newer version of iTunes. Go to www.itunes.com to download the latest version of iTunes."
My iTunes is updated. My iphone 6 connects perfectly and allows it to connect to itunes and put songs onto it with no problems. Why doesn't my Iphone 7 connect and what can I do to fix this?
- Asked by Ronya Y from Sterling Heights
- Flag as inappropriate (Iphone 7 won't connect to Itunes. "Newer version of itunes required")
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Black screen on iPhone 7 and won’t charge
- Asked by Jason W from Ludington
- 05 15, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Black screen on iPhone 7 and won’t charge)
No answers yet
Is it compatible with iPod Nano 7th generation?
- Asked by Mohinder S from New Delhi
- 12 25, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible with iPod Nano 7th generation?)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Matte Gold