Is one of the 7 adapter plugs for the United States? It looks this way from the photos but I wanted to be sure. I lost my original plug attachment.

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Yes, but there is a cheaper way. you could just purchase the "Apple 12W USB Power Adapter" and use the prong attachment from that.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    1 of 2 people found this useful

Similar Questions

See more Similar Questions