Is there a way to change font "size" and/or "font" when using an iPhone? (Like in an email).
2 Answers from the Community
There's a way to change your font size. Check that option under Settings > General > Text Size, and make font smaller or larger.
If you need even larger font, Open Settings > General > Accessibility > Larger Type and turn it on.
If you need bolder font, Open Settings > General > Accessibility > Bold Text.
Note: Only apps from the AppStore that support Dynamic Type technology will adapt.
Other older applications will not apply your font settings. Almost all new apps support it.
- Answered by Konstantin M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
ouestion; need larger front because of sight om iphone 6s
- Answered by Kay B from Olds
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
If you're using these headphones is there a way to charge your iPhone
- Asked by Douglas M from Mesa
- 09 8, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (If you're using these headphones is there a way to charge your iPhone)
- Asked about: EarPods with Lightning Connector
Will there be a way to skip or pause music just like on the EarPods?
- Asked by Harold G from Brooklyn
- 09 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will there be a way to skip or pause music just like on the EarPods?)
- Asked about: AirPods