Is there a way to make a call from an IPhone 6 without your phone # or name displayed on number called?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, on all iPhones, there is an option for this in Settings -> Phone -> Show My Caller ID.
- Answered by Joseph P from New Rochelle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
when I forward calls any way i can tell the difference between people who are calling me on my actual cell number and people who are calling my work#
how to make a screen appear that can dial an extension on an outgoing call.
- Asked by Arthur B from Scarsdale
- 04 10, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (how to make a screen appear that can dial an extension on an outgoing call.)
What is going to be the way to answer a phone call?
- Asked by Jesús M from D.f.
- 09 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (What is going to be the way to answer a phone call?)
- Asked about: AirPods