Is there two type of display in iphone 7...? yellow display and blue display...
my iphone display is slightly yellow when compaer to anoter devices is that ah problm or iphone has various display model....i also check on service center they siad iphone has two type of display is that true...
- Asked by Hari H from Trichy
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there two type of display in iphone 7...? yellow display and blue display...)
1 Answer from the Community
There is only one type of display used on iPhone 7’s. If your display is yellow, make sure night shift is off, and you can check the color settings in the settings app. If the service center said iPhones have two types of displays, they were most likely talking about the new OLED displays being used on the iPhone X. All other iPhones use an LCD.
- Answered by Nishil A from Auburn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Help on iphone 7, display is misaligned so can’t press cancel “x” to close emails
- Asked by Jeffrey S from Schnecksville
- 11 16, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Help on iphone 7, display is misaligned so can’t press cancel “x” to close emails)
playing iphone 5 on my vehicles navigation display
- Asked by Clint C from Baton Rouge
- 06 20, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (playing iphone 5 on my vehicles navigation display)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter