Is there two type of display in iphone 7...? yellow display and blue display...
my iphone display is slightly yellow when compaer to anoter devices is that ah problm or iphone has various display model....i also check on service center they siad iphone has two type of display is that true...
- Asked by Hari H from Trichy
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there two type of display in iphone 7...? yellow display and blue display...)
1 Answer from the Community
There is only one type of display used on iPhone 7’s. If your display is yellow, make sure night shift is off, and you can check the color settings in the settings app. If the service center said iPhones have two types of displays, they were most likely talking about the new OLED displays being used on the iPhone X. All other iPhones use an LCD.
- Answered by Nishil A from Auburn
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How can I display a dual world clock on home screen of iPhone 7
- Asked by Jackie F from Wooster
- 04 22, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I display a dual world clock on home screen of iPhone 7)