my Iphone 7 was locked when it was stolen can they reach my information?
because my carrier told me they made calls with my line! Also I didn't back up my phone since I got it, is there any way that I can restore my gone information?!:(
- Asked by Alma Rose C from Cypress
- Flag as inappropriate (my Iphone 7 was locked when it was stolen can they reach my information?)
1 Answer from the Community
It's possible they made calls via Siri. Also a lot of your informations should be kept through iCloud, such as apps purchased, notes, reminders, calendar events, etc. Photos and other personal information may be ok if you're using iCloud photo library as well. Go to iCloud.com and sign in to your Apple account to see what of your information is there. Also via find my iPhone on that page that device can be disabled from being used by being marked as lost. There also is a chance it automatically backed up on Wifi via iCloud backup, so I would check that as well when restoring to a new device.
- Answered by Dylan R from Monmouth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What can you do when an iPhone 6s is stolen in less then a year of having it
- Asked by Celina G from Sliver Spring
- 09 28, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (What can you do when an iPhone 6s is stolen in less then a year of having it)