What does 'accessory may mot be supported' mean? Get this message when I charge phone.
When I charge my phone I get a message that says 'this accessory may not be supported.' It never happened before but now routinely appears when I plug in my phone. What does this mean?
- Asked by Lillian L from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (What does 'accessory may mot be supported' mean? Get this message when I charge phone.)
1 Answer from the Community
Your lightning cable may be damaged or not connecting fully.
If it isn't the Apple branded cable it may also not be fully compliant with the MFi specifications.
- Answered by Daniel R from Wausau
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do the AirPods support wireless charging?
- Asked by Richard B from San Rafael
- 11 28, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the AirPods support wireless charging?)
- Asked about: AirPods
No answers yet