what is remote in head phones,how we can use this
- Asked about: Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote…
2 Answers from the Community
The remote allows you to adjust the volume up or down, and the center part you can use to play, pause, re-start a track, skip a track, or go back one track.
You can also use the center button to answer and end phone calls with iPhone.
Holding the center button activates Siri on devices that come with Siri.
If a call comes in to your iPhone while you are listening to audio or watching a video, it will pause that item playing, and ring, pressing the center button should answer the call.
With the center button, you pres it once to play or pause, 2 times fast skips to next track, 3 times re-starts track if after the first second, or skips back one track if it's at the beginning of the track you want to reverse from. This allows you to select which songs you want to listen to within your library or playlist without creating another playlist, but it does take time to skip through larger libraries/playlists.
The remote on the back also has the mic, so be careful not to grab it with anything on your hands/fingers that might block up the mic port, food, mud, whatever.
- Answered by Andrew H from Newtown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The remote is that portion of plastic, where is the mic, and it has 3 buttons :
1. Volume Up button
2. Center button (Play/Pause/Answer call/End call and more, depending in which application you use)
3. Volume Down button
- Answered by Cosmin T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can the Airpods be used independently. I can only hear in my left ear. Can i just use the one head phone. could some one else use the other headphone?
- Asked by Luke W
- 09 9, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Airpods be used independently. I can only hear in my left ear. Can i just use the one head phone. could some one else use the other headphone?)
- Asked about: AirPods
How is the fit? Are they secure when running and shifting head position? Do they slip out? Sound quality as good as in-ear buds?
- Asked by Daniel R from Omaha
- 01 18, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (How is the fit? Are they secure when running and shifting head position? Do they slip out? Sound quality as good as in-ear buds?)
- Asked about: AirPods
I have a small head so will these look weird on me
- Asked by Caison M from Caroline
- 05 22, 18
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a small head so will these look weird on me)
- Asked about: Beats Studio3 Wireless Over‑Ear Hea…