why does my iphone SE speak when I type
whenever I type on my iPhone SE it speaks the characters/letters as I type
- Asked by Marissa B from Duvall
- Flag as inappropriate (why does my iphone SE speak when I type)
1 Answer from the Community
By now, you’ve probably already found an answer to this issue. Just in case:
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Go to General>Accessibility>Speech>Typing feedback
3. Set all sliders to false.
The issue should be fixed now!
- Answered by Merijn S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I type questions to siri, rather than speak to it.
- Asked by Gary S from Bellingham
- 10 2, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (can I type questions to siri, rather than speak to it.)