Will it cause any damage to iPhone charging at 50 hz which is rated between 56-60hz
- Asked by Akhil P from Meenangadi
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it cause any damage to iPhone charging at 50 hz which is rated between 56-60hz)
- Asked about: Apple 5W USB Power Adapter
1 Answer from the Community
NO. In my opinion, such a small difference (6 per second) should be nothing to the transformer inside. Plus, when I was in china, the 50Hz 20V AC power didn't did any damage to the plug, and I am still using that plug to charge my Powerbanks, and there is(if there is, I cannot either hear it nor observe it.) Also, think that it is labeled 50Hz~60Hz, if what I remembered is not wrong.
All in all, it is totally OK.
- Answered by Xavier J from Kansas City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
cani leave it on charge all the time?
- Asked by Ellen M from Lexington
- 07 12, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (cani leave it on charge all the time?)
No answers yet