Will The iPhone 6 Sim card work in an iPhone 7 ?
3 Answers from the Community
I asked AT&T that question and their response was, "Yes"... That applies to AT&T sim cards. Apple states that the sim cards are not interchangeable but ever since the iPhone 5 I have been able to swap cards from iPhone 5 to iPhone 6, or 6 to 6s, or 5s, to 6+, 6s to 5se, and so on... My family has 5se, 6, & 6s's and the cards all are interchangeable.
- Answered by Brian C from Bethlehem
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It is the size of the SIM card that matters, the IPHONE 7 takes a NANO SIM card so it you have one that is the same size you can use it
- Answered by Kimberly S from Apache Junction
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes it does work. My IPhone 6 developed a problem with the screen turning grey and unresponsive just days past the warranty. I didn't have it insured.
I took it to a Verizon store and they said basically I was SOL. The 6 have that problem. I had to have a phone that day and didn't want to chance another 6 with the same problem. I went with the 7. The sales rep took the card from my 6 and put it in my 7. I kept my 6 hoping to find a solution to the screen problem.
- Answered by Hannah S from Fort Grant
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
will my iphone 6 sim card work in iphone 7
- Asked by Michael C from Penrith
- 09 14, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (will my iphone 6 sim card work in iphone 7)
No answers yet