Will this work with the apogee jam?
- Asked by Ripley G from Mount Pleasant
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the apogee jam?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
3 Answers from the Community
Yes. Works absolutely fine on my iPad Mini Retina Display with the adapter. No firmware nor anything else required.
- Answered by James C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
A bit late tot he party on this I know.
I just bought an apogee jam for use with my Ipad 4.
A lot of the jams are shipped with out of date firmware (liek mine) this means it will NOT work with the Ipad 4 evenm with the adapter.
There is a firmware update availabel but it must eb done on a MAc, it cant be done on your ipad or on a PC.
If you are like me and know nobody with a Mac (even amongst 400+ facebook friends, and 800+ local musicians) then it's going to cost you money to get this done.
The Apple store WILL NOT help with this, they say they cannot install the softwware onthe in store Macs.
Save yourself the hassle. But an Ipad 4 ready interface like the IRIG HD. Or Apogee One Ipad.
- Answered by Kenneth A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes. My Apogee Jam works perfectly using Jamup Pro XT on my iPad4
- Answered by Alan G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does the Apple Pencil work with an iPhone 6s Plus?
- Asked by Jared M from Bakersfield
- 04 16, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Apple Pencil work with an iPhone 6s Plus?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil for iPad Pro
is there a (PRODUCT) RED case for the SE or will a 6S work with it?
- Asked by Chip H from Atlanta
- 01 20, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a (PRODUCT) RED case for the SE or will a 6S work with it?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 / 6s Silicone Case - (PROD…