Bluetooth to more than one device
Can the iPod touch 6th gen pair via Bluetooth to more than one output device?
- Asked by Stephen P
- Flag as inappropriate (Bluetooth to more than one device)
1 Answer from the Community
Hi! The iPod Touch 6th Generation can connect to as many Bluetooth Devices as you would like. To pair devices, go to the Settings App (Grey Icon with a gear in the center), then go to Bluetooth and wait a few seconds. Once you see your device, just tap the device and it will pair. You can have many different devices active at once, but you can only use one of each type of device, for example: if you have two Bluetooth speakers, you can only use one at a time. But, if you have a speaker and a keyboard, you can use both at the same time. I hope this helps! If you need any more help, contact Apple.
- Answered by Dylan M from Bel Air
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the iPod 5th generation Bluetooth work when it's not on wifi?
- Asked by Hector S from Fort Worth
- 10 11, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the iPod 5th generation Bluetooth work when it's not on wifi?)