I have an obsolete apple ID and ICLOUD account on my IPOD. I can no longer remember password and the email address is no longer accessible.
If I try to change the icloud id it wants my old password. I can't remember that, and the email associated with it is no longer accessible by me. How can I change it?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I keep my icloud.com email?
- Asked by Joseph A from Raleigh
- 04 11, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I keep my icloud.com email?)
No answers yet
do you sell a longer 30pin cable
- Asked by Catherine M from Brockton
- 08 28, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (do you sell a longer 30pin cable)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable