2014 MacBook Pro Retina Vs. Late 2013 IMac 27”
I just sold my old macbook, and am going to be getting a new one. What i will be getting either 1; a 2014 15.4" 2.8 ghz refurbished and a thunderbolt display; or 2: a late 2013 imac 27" and an ipad(the portability is not an issue if i get an ipad). all i usually do is internet videos, itunes, microsoft office, and ti-nspire cas. I have to say i prefered the 2014 15",2.2ghz i just sold, over the mac mini(2012-i7) i also just sold
My question is,
1. Is there anything i wont be able to do with the macbook that i can do on the imac?
2. Also, i notice my macbook got hot, can the mbp support a thunderbolt display and playing a video on my tv(with the macbook closed?
- Asked by Zach S from Lutz
- Flag as inappropriate (2014 MacBook Pro Retina Vs. Late 2013 IMac 27”)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Which adapter will connect a 2013-2014 Macbook Pro to a 2006-2008 Apple Monitor?
- Asked by Richard M from Columbia
- 07 8, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Which adapter will connect a 2013-2014 Macbook Pro to a 2006-2008 Apple Monitor?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to DVI Adapter
will iMac (retina 5K late2014) burn to USB super drive?
- Asked by Rick S from New York
- 11 17, 14
- Flag as inappropriate (will iMac (retina 5K late2014) burn to USB super drive?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive