How to connect two monitor on Macbook pro late 2011
I have a macbook pro late 2011 version. I want to connect it to two external monitor, both use HDMI. However, my macbook only has one thunderbolt. I have a thunder bolt to HDMI adapter to connect one of the monitor. How can I connect a second monitor ?
Please let me know.
- Asked by Yuming L from Irvine
- Flag as inappropriate (How to connect two monitor on Macbook pro late 2011)
1 Answer from the Community
A non-Apple made device: USB to VGA adapter can drive your second monitor.
- Answered by Phillip J from Fullerton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I connect two MacBook pros and use one to mirror the display of the other?
- Asked by Marsha G from Hampton
- 01 23, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect two MacBook pros and use one to mirror the display of the other?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…