I have a Apple LED Cinema Display 24 for my 13' MacBook, I bought a MacBook Air..the monitor plug doesn't fit on it. can I buy an adaptor to fit?


Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • you need a mini display port to display port. There are some people that make this and sell it [I'm having trouble finding one right now although], normally priced around the 29$ range.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    0 of 1 people found this useful

Similar Questions

See more Similar Questions