I have an iPhone and IPad and want a Mac to be able to sync them all.. Which one is best
- Asked by Maureen F from Lockeford
- Flag as inappropriate (I have an iPhone and IPad and want a Mac to be able to sync them all.. Which one is best)
3 Answers from the Community
You can buy either of the Mac to sync them all, which include notebooks, photos, calendar and etc. For which macbook you should choose depends on your need, if you are going to carry it a lot and need a long battery time, then Mac Air will be your choice. For me I am a student and I often need to carry my laptop around, but also need faster speed and better resolution, so I choose Mac Pro. If you are going to left it at home, then iMac can be your choice.
Good luck on shopping your new laptop!
- Answered by Chien-chi L from Dallas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have iphone6s with Photos, Which mac is best for our use and needs
- Answered by Helgi H from Chehalis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
All Macbooks can handle this task seamlessly, consider the total amount (in terms of memory) that you want to sync. Macbook Pro 2015 minimum memory is 128 GB. I suggest a Macbook Pro 2015 256 GB if you want to be mobile, otherwise for Desktop go for a 21" iMac. Macbook 2015 is also an option, but bear in mind that you only have 1 port and will need adaptors.
- Answered by Emmanuel E
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Would I be able to use this in Africa? Rwanda specifically?
- Asked by Sero K from Tustin
- 06 26, 15
- Flag as inappropriate (Would I be able to use this in Africa? Rwanda specifically?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
syncing iphone with macbook air
- Asked by Nancy O from Franklin
- 06 7, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (syncing iphone with macbook air)
No answers yet