I have MacOS and Windows Boot Camp on my MacBook AIr. Can I choose which OS I want to use at boot time?
I just install Windows using Boot Camp Assistant. Without having to use Boot Camp control panel on Windows OS to restart using MacOS, or Systems Preference on MAC OS to restart using Windows Boot Camp, the question is: Can I choose any or the other Operating System at boot time? after restarting and turning-on my Mac by using any command key combination to choose which hard drive partition I want to use to boot and then boot with the chosen OS.
1 Answer from the Community
- Answered by Tairou S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this be safe to use on my MacBook Air in Australia for a prolonged amount of time?
- Asked by Katrina H from Franklin
- 01 22, 16
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this be safe to use on my MacBook Air in Australia for a prolonged amount of time?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
Can I migrate my Mac air to a Macbook pro retina?
- Asked by Juan H from Miami Lakes
- 04 17, 13
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I migrate my Mac air to a Macbook pro retina?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…
Can Airpods work on MacBook Air ?
- Asked by Rupesh Kumar D from Indore
- 09 28, 17
- Flag as inappropriate (Can Airpods work on MacBook Air ?)
- Asked about: AirPods
No answers yet